Well having become a mum recently (my bub was delivered by emergency caesar) and therefore not being able to drive for 6 weeks post birth, I have found myself drawn into the world of online shopping.
To be quite honest I can be a little overzealous when shopping :) I also hate trying on clothes - I prefer just to buy them and return them with a made up excuse if they don't fit! So online shopping has become my favourite thing to do!! Having the option to be able to get up and attend to a crying baby, and still have my shopping sitting in my cart 2 hours later is also proving to be very convenient!
Today I made a Christmas list and decided to try and get some purchasing over and done with prior to December 24th - Which is usually when I head to Chadstone and take advantage of the 24 hour shopping. So I visited a few sites, trying to take advantage of cheap or free shipping where I could. Today alone I have purchased;
- a book - 'Where the wild things are' for bub :)
- a Wii game for my husband
- a board game for my husband - he was reminiscing about 'The game of life' so I found it for him :)
- Personalised bags for my best friends daughters :) They are so cute!
- Photo calendars for my mum and mother in law
- personalised notepads with bubs pic (also for mum and mother in law)
- a new PS3 controller for my brother
- a pool - for Santa to bring
- an electronic breath tester - for my other brother
- nappies - clearly for bub ;)
- assorted clothing for myself
- Tigger PJ's for bub
I'd like to know.... Do you have a favourite online shopping site? Or do you have any interesting ideas for presents?
Sites I've been using today - http://www.artscow.com/ - http://www.fishpond.com.au/ - http://www.catchoftheday.com/ - http://www.toysrus.com.au/ - http://www.rizzaoriginals.com/ :)
So please hit me up with your fave sites!!