What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Friday, January 21, 2011

Handmade Goodies - Pay it Forward

So here we are in 2011 - What a year it has been so far!

I'm still fairly new to the whole blogging thing - but I am enjoying being a part of the blogging community, even if I'm too chicken to tell my friends about my new found hobby.
In order to get more 'involved' I have decided to take part in the 'Pay it Forward' task for 2011.
I thought about this for a few weeks after seeing it on Becky's blog and I didn't think I could participate as I really don't know if there are even 5 people reading this blog....... but I have decided to show some faith.

I have no idea what the handmade item will be - Maybe I can take a class or something during the year so that it is worthy! I have a whole year to become crafty ;)

So here goes :)

"I promise something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here.
However, to be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO!"

Obviously I'm putting it out there - and like Becky said a few weeks back - Embarrassment might follow if there aren't 5 comments! but I'm give it a go!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Good on you for giving it a go - Becky is already making something homemade for me, so I can't be one of your recipients, but I will be interested to see what you make and give.

    It's amazing where creativity comes from!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I've just realised that you're my first 'Pay it Forward' person. Now I need to work on making you something...

    Scary, but exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Mum - you dag!!!
    Good for you taking this up! I know it's scary but I already feel good about it, even if I don't know what I will be sending out.
    Can't wait to see what mum sends you and what you, in turn send out to those who sign up here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping by to let you know you won my asen + anais burpy bib due to a redraw!! If you can email me at becky{@}beckyandjames.com with your details I will get them sent out :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...