What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Thursday, January 13, 2011

Smiles make everything better


This morning I woke upto my little man cooing and chatting to himself in his bassinet. Currently he is still sleeping in our room next to the bed in his bassinet so some mornings we are awoken with him happy as larry making these sounds.
Sometimes it's 4am - and I'm thinking to myself 'go back to sleep' but then you look at his sweet little face and he is so happy to see you - melts your heart.



So today as I watch all the devestation continuing to unfold in QLD - I'm taking in the small miracle that sits before me. Enjoying these precious moments I have with my family and remembering those who cannot.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...