What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Friday, November 26, 2010

The World of Online Shopping!

Online shopping!!

Well having become a mum recently (my bub was delivered by emergency caesar) and therefore not being able to drive for 6 weeks post birth, I have found myself drawn into the world of online shopping.

To be quite honest I can be a little overzealous when shopping :) I also hate trying on clothes - I prefer just to buy them and return them with a made up excuse if they don't fit! So online shopping has become my favourite thing to do!! Having the option to be able to get up and attend to a crying baby, and still have my shopping sitting in my cart 2 hours later is also proving to be very convenient!

Today I made a Christmas list and decided to try and get some purchasing over and done with prior to December 24th - Which is usually when I head to Chadstone and take advantage of the 24 hour shopping. So I visited a few sites, trying to take advantage of cheap or free shipping where I could. Today alone I have purchased;
  • a book - 'Where the wild things are' for bub :)
  • a Wii game for my husband
  • a board game for my husband - he was reminiscing about 'The game of life' so I found it for him :)
  • Personalised bags for my best friends daughters :) They are so cute!
  • Photo calendars for my mum and mother in law
  • personalised notepads with bubs pic (also for mum and mother in law)
  • a new PS3 controller for my brother
  • a pool - for Santa to bring
  • an electronic breath tester - for my other brother
  • nappies - clearly for bub ;)
  • assorted clothing for myself
  • Tigger PJ's for bub
I have made quite a dent in my list - but there is still lots to buy.

I'd like to know.... Do you have a favourite online shopping site? Or do you have any interesting ideas for presents?

Sites I've been using today - http://www.artscow.com/ - http://www.fishpond.com.au/ - http://www.catchoftheday.com/ - http://www.toysrus.com.au/ - http://www.rizzaoriginals.com/ :)

So please hit me up with your fave sites!!

Happy Shopping!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkinpatch.com.au
    Babysgotstyle.com.au
    Bookdepository.com
    1-day.com.au
    Ozsale.com.au
    Forever21.com
    Dorothyperkins.com
    Snapfish.com.au
    Bigw.com.au
    Jbhifionline.com.au
    Lovestamp.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...