What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Brand New Blogger

Okay well here we are.

I have been following a couple of blogs for a while now and have decided to give it a go myself.

Newmumma - Yep thats me :) I became a mum in October - my bub is 3 weeks old now and continues to amaze me each day. Not only in his growth and development, but also my own. How much I have changed in the past three weeks! My thoughts, my needs, everything really has become about my baby.

I can't imagine my life without him, even on those sleepless nights when I would do anything for a wink of sleep, or even for him to stop crying, the amount of love I have for this tiny human being who has only been here for 3 weeks is amazing.

Do all new parents feel like this? I hope so!

xx

1 comment:

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...