What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Monday, March 14, 2011

Meet me Monday

So I thought that this week I'd take part in Meet me Monday. If you'd like to do the same then click here.

Basically you answer 5 questions about yourself then add the link so that others can learn about you :)

This weeks questions are

1.  Do you have a fireplace in your home?
2.  Can you drive a stick shift?
3.  How many computers are in your home?
4.  Are your taxes done yet?  Do you do them yourself?
5.  What is your favorite meal of the day?

My answers.....
1.  Do you have a fireplace in your home?
No I don't - although I did growing up and it was one of my favourite things to come and stand in front of the fire to warm up.  I still enjoy it when my parents have the open fire roaring but I don't think I could be bothered chopping all the wood to have one myself!

2.  Can you drive a stick shift?
A Manual - Yes I can. I made sure I did my driving lessons in a manual car - my first two cars were both manual, but after sitting in traffic on a daily basis and not moving from 2nd gear for almost an hour each way, I decided that when I bought my new car it would be an automatic (which I love) but funnily enough now that I have an automatic car I rarely sit in traffic :)

3.  How many computers are in your home?
I have 3 computers at home, our desktop - which isn't actually assembled anymore as it was too slow and old, so it sits in the garage in a box. Then B and I both have laptops which we use for work. Basically I have now hooked both of those up to our Internet and that way we can both be on the computer at the same time if need be.

4.  Are your taxes done yet?  Do you do them yourself?
Yes my taxes are done. I like to get my money back ASAP. But no I don't do them myself. I pay someone else to do it - I probably should try to do it myself but I never have.

5.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
My favourite meal of the day is Dinner. I think this is because it is generally when the little man has gone to bed for the night and B and I can actually sit down and relax together. And also because it is almost the only meal of the day that is actually prepared and eaten in full and uninterrupted!!!

xx

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your answer number 5!
    I am your newest follower, I hope you could visit mine...
    clavsupclose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for changing to an automatic when doing a lot of driving in the city. It certainly makes things easier when you're in all that traffic.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day especially if it is cooked, I love bacon and eggs x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...