What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Thursday, March 17, 2011

Footy....

I will admit - I'm a sport fan.
I'm not crazy addicted. But I will watch sport on TV with B.

He doesn't follow a team. I'm an avid Carlton fan. Yep I am seriously thinking of paying a ridiculous amount for a Juddy jersey for the little man. Like $70 for a size 0,1 or 2?
Generally because we have Foxtel - we watch at least 4 games of AFL per weekend. I don't actually watch the whole game (unless it's Carlton ;)). I usually am on FB, blogging or twitter and just tune in occasionally.
But.... B has entered a supercoach team through his work. Oh My God! I am already sick of football and it's only the preseason comp.

We watched a lot of the NAB cup - which we probably would have done anyhow whether he was in supercoach or not - but now I have to listen to comments like "Yes, he is in my team", "Oh should I get .... (insert player name here)?", "How much is (insert player name here)?".  I also get constant updates about what players were worth last year, how many points they averaged per game etc. I'm over it already!

Does anyone else have a partner who uses supercoach?

I think it's going to be a VERY long season!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...