What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Place & Yours

One of my favourite games to play along with :) Each week Danielle over at Hello Owl announces a theme and anyone who would like to play along gets snapping around the house and posts a couple of pics.

This week  - "Where you sit down to eat?"

B and I try to sit down to eat every night - but the little man often has an 'intuition' around dinner time and chooses to wake - in which case one of us will eat and the other will resettle the little man. Then we swap! The joys of parenthood :)

This is our dining table - We eat here 90% of the time...... the other 10% on the couch!

and FYI we don't usually have this guest at the dinner table with us...... It seems since the little mans arrival I have loosened the discipline reigns for Miss Roxy....

N.B - she was removed from the table as soon as I had taken this pic!

So play along and share with us  - where do you eat?


1 comment:

  1. Miss Roxy is a brave kitteh. My 2 boys sit on our dining table, but only until I'm within whacking reach - little buggers!


Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...