What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

In our house Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14th of March. This is because the 14th February is B's birthday :) He decided fairly early on in our relationship that we would separate the two days - this way we have two celebrations (I also think it is because Roses are cheaper in March!! - and B. is a frugal man).

So my day went something like this - went to the plaza and bought some prawns, oysters and several other ingredients to make B. for dinner. Then came home and in between all the other mummy tasks I completed, I sat our little man in his bumbo (if you don't know what that is click the link!) on the kitchen bench and prepared Oysters kilpatrick, marinated the prawns and whipped up some chocolate mousse for dessert - all whilst entertaining him :) I was quite proud of my efforts!

So when B got home we hung out together as a family - Little man gave his card to Daddy and we ate our entree of oysters while listen to the romantical echoes of Hi-5.....



Then bath/feed/bed for the little one - and we indulged in pasta la prawns and some champagne - Deliciously whipped up by me!

To top off our night we had the chocolate mousse pictured below - and yes I did make it in baby bowls! - While we watched last nights episode of The Biggest Loser on our IQ.


A fantastic night spent with my wonderful man. So here I am posting this and then signing off for Valentines Day :)

Hope you all had a wonderful day.

xx

1 comment:

  1. That mousse looks fantastic. I also always eat junk while watching The Biggest Loser- it's some weird compulsion.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...