What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My place & yours!

Well it seems I've been a slacko blogger lately - truth be told B. went back to work this week so looking after the little man has been more time consuming than usual. I had quite gotten used to having sleepins :) I promise to give myself a kick and get writing tomorrow......

Anyway again I'm joining in the game over at Hello Owl - with this weeks theme being STRIPES!!.

So basically the idea is to search your house and find the stripes you have!

Here we go

 My own Arm :)
 Dirtiest mop ever - must remember to wash that tomorrow!
 The blind in our bedroom
The little man in his PJ's!

So what does your house have in store for us! Join in the game and search for some stripes!

Xx

2 comments:

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...