What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Monday, September 5, 2011

12 WBT - Here we go!

I was flicking around on the internet the other night and came across some 12WBT stuff. I looked into signing up last round, but honestly thought it would be a waste of money and that I could do it myself...... Well that totally has not happened and I find myself feeling like I have lost confidence. Quite simply it comes down to the fact that I am not happy with the way I look :(

So here we go! I signed up before I could change my mind and now a few other people I know have also joined. I am determined to make a real go of this and make lots of changes. I'm going to post some of my goals and stuff on here to make it real. I'm telling you guys so that I can't back out! I no longer want to blame pregnancy. I need to visit the gym more often and make better food selections!

I'm ready to change and looking forward to the next 12 weeks :) and beyond!! Summer!!!

Anyone else joining the 12WBT journey? Or anyone who has completed round one or two? I'd love to hear about what you thought of the program and any tips/pointers for me

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...