What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Monday, September 5, 2011

The simple things

Today Little man and I had a few things planned. We went into the city and had lunch with Cooper's Grandad for Fathers Day (My Dad). Little man showed off to Grandads office (although just quietly Grandad was looking quite chuffed).

Afterwards we shopped for a new hat! Little man has grown a bit since summer - definitely needed a new one :) we also printed out some new photos.

Then we came home and did something unplanned. We played outside with the cats and explored the backyard. Here are a few pics from our afternoon.

Modelling my new hat


hmmm that didn't last long


Look Daddy missed some when he mowed!


intrigued by a feather :)


Malibu and Little Man


Balancing!







A fun afternoon exploring for us. What did you get upto today?
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh, new hats drive me insane. Feels like my son grows out of them every few weeks- I'm constantly getting notes home from daycare that say 'Your son needs a new hat'. Between that and them getting lost, I feel like I should buy shares in a hat company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little heads need hats with a neck string, can't tell you how many we lost til I did that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my little E hats hats, and anything on her head really! Today we had fun and excitement at our music class. lots of smiles :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...