What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Fathers Day B!

Today is Fathers Day - and the first one for B and the little man.

Little Man was super excited about the day and decided he couldn't wait to see his daddy! So started crying out at 4:30am...... B went into him and got him back to sleep but the day started for us @ 6:15 (how I wish my son took after me with loving sleep....). B received some new socks (his request) a picture from the little man and will receive a photobook when artscow comes through with the goods!

Little Man making his picture a few days ago


We had a nice family breakfast of bacon and eggs and then headed to the beach for a day out with Daddy.

It rained on the way there and I was thinking it would be horrible but when we arrived the rain stopped and the clouds started to part.


Somehow B managed to sneak a fishing rod into the car.... so we dropped him off to have a fish and little man and I went shopping for our picnic lunch. We passed a market on the way and pulled in for a look.
There wasn't very much there but I did pick up some delish choc peppermint fudge for B and I. Although it was $5 a piece so it would have wanted to be good!

Then we headed back to meet B. I decided to grab out the baby bjorn (perhaps for the last time as he is WAY too heavy) and walk across the sand to see if B had been catching any. Little man loves being outside and he was flapping his arms and kicking his legs like crazy! Probably one of the reasons why I think it was the last time!


Our picnic lunch was beautiful - A nice simple day spent with the two people who make my world spin.
Happy first Fathers Day B. We are so lucky to have you!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...