What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Thursday, June 2, 2011

Can we move? Please :)

B and I are thinking about moving.

I love our house - but with the little man working towards becoming more mobile I'd like some more space. I also want to be able to have a backyard for him to go a little crazy in! At the moment we have a small landscaped yard with a deck. Not really enough room for a little boy to play on swings etc.

So begins the dilemma. I think I'd like to keep this place and rent it out (as it is very low maintainance) but in order to do that we would have to find a bigger place for rent. We probably want to stay in the same area - just upgrade on space :)

Obviously I don't want to be losing money - it would be awesome to be able to rent/rent out our place for the same amount. So now starts the research process! Any tips??

I'm thinking we also need to look at a property management company? I really want to protect myself from any hassles. So it is kinda exciting but scary at the same time. I'm hoping it will also help us get into a better financial position too! thinking of tax breaks etc. But honestly I don't know how that all works! Research research I guess!

If any of you have any advice hit me up ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...