What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Thursday, June 2, 2011

Centrelink WTF????

Is it just me? or do we need some sort of special brain to understand all these childcare percentages and all that?

Honestly. I get my % amount - then somehow try and work it out, but nope I'm not even close. Blahhh this probably doesn't even make sense! it is frustrating me not being able to work it out!

When I spoke to the childcare centre they said the percentage is worked out on the amount of $3.34 or something like that. Well I'm glad the little man only goes a couple of days a week because it is so over my head.

Anyways - short and sweet vent here.

Night

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...