What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Mum and a few other things.....

This week I'm grateful for a few things.

1. Chicken Parmas
Weird I know but I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to eating a chicken parma for dinner tonight. The familiarity and the comfort of it.... Yum

2. Music
I put on Channel V this morning and had a great time listening to some tunes. Yep I sang and may have even danced a little too. Music takes me to so many different places and triggers so many memories. It's nice.

3. Long weekends
I love that I still have 2 more days to spend with my little family.

The fourth, final but also the most important one is my Mumma.
My Mum had a heart attack last week which really shocked us all. She has had a few health problems over the last 4 years, but this was really serious. I am grateful that she is still here with us, that she can still see the little man growing, laughing and learning every day. That she is still here to support me and to just be my Mum :)

Join in with Maxabella here

Have an awesome weekend xx

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...