What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Monday, June 20, 2011

Gym revival #6834

Okay so a new week is beginning and I am attempting to going to start utilising my gym membership. Yep I've been paying a ridiculous amount per week since I tried to motivate myself a while back.

I got B to get me a wii fit for Christmas.... hmmmm not so much use out of that. I just find it hard to juggle work/little man/running a household. I know I'm not the only one but arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just want to get healthy etc.

No more bad food. Exercise EVERY day.

I start tomorrow.

So this is a very short post. Mostly it's about me being accountable. I am accountable to you! Tomorrow I'm going to weigh myself and do some measurements etc. Changes will be a happening ;)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend

xx

1 comment:

  1. Go for it! I know it's hard work getting motivated. I promised myself that once I gave birth to our second (and last) child, I'd get started on my lifetime goal to learn how to run. I'll be joining you on the fitness journey soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...