What Is Important To Me?

What Is Important To Me?

Love - Being a Mum - Wife - Teacher - Friends - Family - Laughter - Health - Happiness - Support - Life



Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Me Monday

Here we are again - weekend done and dusted and the working week begins.
So I'm livening up my Monday by once again linking up with Java @ Never Growing Old for 'Meet Me Mondays' :)
So if you'd like to join in  - answer the five questions below and then link up your post to Java's.
Simple right?

Here we go!

This week's questions are;
1.  What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
2.  Do you talk to yourself?

3.  What is your current relationship status?
4.  Do you have a garden?
5.  What is your favorite licorice flavor?

My Answers
1.  What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
I guess normally I notice eyes/facial attributes. I love eyes. I think that you can tell a lot about someone from their eyes. B has strange colour changing eyes. Random fact there!

2.  Do you talk to yourself?
I do talk to myself at times - mostly it is when I am working and making mental lists etc. I like to talk it out first so I know what I need to do. They say you only have to worry about talking to yourself when you start to answer!

3.  What is your current relationship status?
I'm happily married to B :) We have been together for nine years this year!

4.  Do you have a garden?
Yes. But I cannot take a whole lot of credit for that. It was already landscaped when we moved/bought this place. I always have great intentions about having a vegie garden (I did successfully grow some tomatoes this summer) and love the idea of being self sustaining in that area but I am totally shit at gardening - excuse my language. Once I got B to buy me fencing and everything I needed for a vegie patch. He then dutifully built it all for me one weekend - then I put fertiliser too close to the seeds and nothing grew. FAIL. I do love the idea of using my own fresh ingredients from the garden for cooking so maybe I need to get busy and take a class or read up on the net!

5.  What is your favorite licorice flavor?
I absolutely hate black licorice, aniseed, those black jelly beans and licorice bullets or allsorts. Yeah pretty much any black licorice. I do however like raspberry/strawberry flavoured licorice twists, the ones you get from Darrell Lea. But licorice is definitely not my first choice for a lolly!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...